Commercial Building on corner lot with high volume of traffic. Antique ceilings throughout, has heat and air, half of building has original hardwood floor. Building is currently known as Denco. From 1958-1969 half of the building was the 4th Denton Public Library and the other half was Burke's Dept Store. Has 210 total ft. of road frontage with 110 on Main st. and 100 on Newsome ave. Has large fenced in area that is roofed, dock with double doors 2 restrooms, office, back room and plenty of floor space.
Listing courtesy of Lake Front Properties and More.